Scott Brand has been authoring sports articles for over 25-years in leading daily newspapers and magazines, specializing in NCAA men's basketball as well as the NBA. Brand has worked in the sports industry for the Miami Heat, Women's Tennis Association and Sony Ericsson Tennis Tournament. He has a B.A. in Journalism at the University of Rhode Island and Masters of Science in Sports Management at St. Thomas University.
Articles by Scott Brand
- Social Media Transforms the College Basketball Arena
- Did a Wrong Turn Compromise a College Basketball Coach's Guinness World Record?
- South Floridian Dribbles into Guinness World Records Acclaim
- Canes in Final Four State of Mind with New Hoops Coach Jim Larrañaga
- College Sports Madness' Exclusive Interview with FIU Coach Isiah Thomas
- FIU’s Isiah Thomas Stepchild in South Florida’s Cluttered Sports Scene
- Blindside 2.0 - Basketball Star Raised by Working Class Twentysomething Mentor