Why Advertise with College Sports Madness
College Sports Madness is an independent college sports website providing previews, predictions, insight and analysis.
Key elements include:
- Team previews and rankings
- In season awards and analysis
- Tournament / postseason predictions (bracketology)
- Postseason previews and analysis
- Professional draft profiles and predictions (mock drafts)
- Recruiting rankings
The site contains a high volume of quality content from both staff and volunteer writers. Volunteer writers are pre-approved and their content is reviewed and edited by staff.
Sports covered are men’s and women’s Division I college team sports that also have a professional draft. The sports covered are:
FBS Football FCS Football
Men’s Basketball Women’s Basketball
Men’s Soccer Women’s Soccer
Men’s Lacrosse Men’s Hockey
Elements of our approach that give College Sports Madness a competitive advantage and guarantee the long-term success of the site:
- Our managing editor, Joel Welser, has an excellent reputation for providing accurate previews and predictions. Joel has written for numerous college basketball, college football and fantasy sites and has a strong online following.
- We work closely with the college sports information departments both for information for content and to generate awareness of our site.
- The coverage of multiple sports gives the fans of a specific college an easy way to monitor sports they do not regularly follow.
- Professional draft coverage draws in fans of professional sports and teams in addition to our college fan base.
- Our predictive accuracy and comprehensive coverage make us the primary information source for college sports fans.
- The continuous addition of quality content keeps fans returning to the site for the latest information.
College Sports Madness reaches a broad range of sports fans, ranging from the die-hard college football fan to the fan of lower profile sports. The Madness’ wide range of sports and coverage within each sport makes it an ideal place to advertise for any demographic.
If you would like to discuss advertising with CollegeSportsMadness.com, please contact Fred Welser, Director of Business Operations.